This ring features a trilogy of Australian precious stones nestled into a cluster of rocky forms. It showcases a parti sapphire, an Argyle champagne diamond, and a Coober Pedy opal. Complemented by sparkling white diamonds, this ring is designed to be worn alone or can be stacked.
Stones & materials:
- 18ct recycled yellow gold
- 0.65ct, 5.1mm, Australian blue/green parti Sapphire
- Australian champagne diamond
- Australian opal
- 2 small, white diamonds
- All diamonds are conflict free
- Comes with an independent valuation certificate
M1/2. Complimentary re-sizing possible within 2 sizes.
Can be made to order in different materials and sizes. Please enquire or make an appointment for a quote.
Made in Melbourne, Australia.